DOT Physical Exams, DOT Drug and Alcohol Test
From Charleston take I-64 West to exit 47, Cross Lanes. turn right off exit ramp on Golf Mountain road (WV-622) and go .5 miles to stoplight (Walgreens/Rite Aid intersection. turn left at Cross Lanes Drive (WV62) and go .9 miles, to arrive at Dr. J’s office on left.
From Huntington take I-64 East to go to exit 47 B Cross Lanes, to merge onto Goff Mountain Road (WV-622). Go .6 miles to stoplight (Rite Aid Walgreens intersection). Turn left at Cross Lanes Drive (WV 62) and go .9 miles, to arrive at Dr.J’s on left (Red sign tan building)
Cars and small trucks only.
Office Hours (Eastern Time)
8:00am – 12:00pm
2:00pm – 6:00pm
8:00am – 12:00pm
DOT Physical Doctor
Dr. Jay McClanahan
National Registry #8263419088
We welcome DOT drivers to our office. We understand you are extremely busy and we have the benefit of allowing same day appointments and walk-in service.
DOT Medical Exam Services
- DOT Services
- DOT Drug and Alcohol test
Our DOT physicals are $60.
Dr. J and his staff are happy to serve you!
We take care of your DOT Medical Card process and get it done right the first time at Dr. J Chiropractic & Wellness Center!
- Non-DOT Drug and Alcohol test
- Physical therapy
- Massage therapy
- Weight loss service Available
In addition, we offer low cost Drug and Alcohol testing for small, medium and large businesses. Please call for pricing.
DOT Physical Without Hassles
Questions about getting
your Medical Card
Get the GUIDEBOOK here
More Questions?Get your questions answered here
Happy With Your Experience?
We’d be grateful if you would take a few minutes and write a short review in the Comments box below.
** Please do not post questions here.
- If you have a question about DOT physicals, medical conditions, Federal or state regulations, please visit our Driver Q&A pages to get your questions answered.
- If you need to make an appointment, or have a question about our DOT services, please contact the Doctor’s Office at the phone number listed above.
- Your email address will not be published.
- We’ll approve your comment first, before it appears on this page.
(This is to save us all from zombie spammers and robots that post junk on websites.)