DOT Physical Exam
Heritage Family Medicine is located on the corner of Harrison Ave NW & McPhee Rd SE.
There is on street parking available on McPhee Rd SE for large commercial vehicles (you may have to walk half a block).
Please call to schedule an appointment
Office Hours (Pacific Time)
8:30am – 5:00pm
Tuesday & Thursday
1:00pm – 8:00pm
8:30am – 12:00pm
8:30am – 3:00pm
If you THINK your blood pressure might be high, schedule a regular office visit first!
Let’s get your BP below 140/90 BEFORE you schedule your CDL exam.
You only get one 3 month extension if we find it high at your CDL exam.
DOT Physical Doctor
Richard Faiola, MD
National Registry #9898047864
DOT Medical Exam Services
- DOT Physical Exam
- 3 Month follow up exam
- Additional studies that may be required for clearance:
- Chest Xray
- Blood Testing
- Home Sleep Studies for Apnea.
HFM can do these for you, conveniently, billing your medical insurance if available or at reduced cost if paid at time of service.
We take care of your DOT Medical Card process and get it done right the first time at Heritage Family Medicine!
Heritage Family Medicine provides the best of “old fashioned” personalized healthcare. We deliver compassionate board-certified care to men, women and children.
- Lynda Stafford, DO uses Osteopathic Manipulation Therapy (OMT) in a hands-on approach to healthcare.
- Elizabeth Serdar, MS, ARNP our Nurse Practitioner treats men, women, and children for all health care needs with competence, patience and compassion.
- Lab and x-ray services are located on-site in our state-of-the-art facility.
For more information see our Heritage Family Medicine website.
DOT Physical Without Hassles
Questions about getting
your Medical Card
Get the GUIDEBOOK here
More Questions?Get your questions answered here
Happy With Your Experience?
We’d be grateful if you would take a few minutes and write a short review in the Comments box below.
** Please do not post questions here.
- If you have a question about DOT physicals, medical conditions, Federal or state regulations, please visit our Driver Q&A pages to get your questions answered.
- If you need to make an appointment, or have a question about our DOT services, please contact the Doctor’s Office at the phone number listed above.
- Your email address will not be published.
- We’ll approve your comment first, before it appears on this page.
(This is to save us all from zombie spammers and robots that post junk on websites.)