DOT Medical Card Services
Draper to Provo, UT
We’re here to help you stay on the road
and maintain good health for a long career
DOT Physical Doctor
Dr. Bryon Rosquist, D.C.
National Registry #6888214040
405 South 100 East, #104
Pleasant Grove, UT 84062
Tons of parking for cars & trucks but big rigs will need to park at the curb on 100 East.
Plenty of room there for big rigs.
Please call for appointment.
Same day appointments available.
Hours (Mountain Time)
Monday through Thursday
8:00am – 5:30pm
Friday, Saturday & Sunday
By appointment only.
Helpful office staff.
We speak English and Spanish.
DOT Medical Exam Services
- DOT Physicals
- School Bus Physicals
- DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing
- Randomized Consortium for DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing
- Non-DOT Drug Testing
Drivers: If you want to get in and out of our office quicker, you may print out first page of the DOT exam form, fill it out, and bring it in with you.
Download the form here.
Get your DOT Medical Card done right first time at CDL Physicals of Utah!
Serving Utah local areas: Draper, Bluffdale, Alpine, American Fork, Lehi, Provo, Orem, Pleasant Grove, Lindon, Highland, Saratoga Springs, Eagle Mountain, Springville.
- Auto / Truck Accident Treatment
- Spinal Decompression
- Class IV Pain Laser Treatment
- Blood work
- Weight Loss
- Sports Medicine Rehab
- MRI & CT Scans
- Homeopathic ( Natural Medicine Treatment )
DOT Physical Without Hassles
Questions about getting
your Medical Card
Get the GUIDEBOOK here
More Questions?Get your questions answered here
Happy With Your Experience?
We’d be grateful if you would take a few minutes and write a short review in the Comments box below.
** Please do not post questions here.
- If you have a question about DOT physicals, medical conditions, Federal or state regulations, please visit our Driver Q&A pages to get your questions answered.
- If you need to make an appointment, or have a question about our DOT services, please contact the Doctor’s Office at the phone number listed above.
- Your email address will not be published.
- We’ll approve your comment first, before it appears on this page.
(This is to save us all from zombie spammers and robots that post junk on websites.)