DOT Medical Exams & Related Services
4290 Kinsey Drive, #200
Tyler, TX 75703
Parking for semis and other CMVs.
Appointments are accepted.
Walk-ins are welcome.
Office Hours (Central Time)
Monday through Friday
7:30am – 5:00pm
DOT Physical Doctor
Dr. Peter M. Sanfelippo, M.D.
National Registry #4684538924
DOT Medical Exam Services
Examinations and Evaluations
- DOT certified medical examinations
- Pre-placement medical exams
- Fit -for-duty and return-to-duty
- Mandated medical exams
- Asbestos and chemical exposures
- Medical evaluation for respiratory use
Drug and Alcohol Testing
- 24 hour availability
- Quick screen and laboratory testing services provided by certified Medical Review Officer
- Pre-employment, post injury/accident, random and reasonable suspicion
We take care of your DOT Medical Card process and get it right first time at Occupational Medicine Center!
Other Medical Service
The Clinic also provides considerate, comprehensive, efficient care of occupationally related illnesses and injuries.
Urgent Care Services
- Diagnosis and management of acute occupationally related illness and injury.
Case management to expedite return to work.
Post Injury Evaluation
- Return to work evaluations. Assessment for MMI and impairment rating.
TDI Designated Doctor.
- Medical surveillance evaluations. Job site analysis and recommendations for preventive programs.
- Wellness programs to improve productivity and reduce costs. Design and supervision of programs to target major lifestyle and health risks.
Dr. Sanfelippo is Board certified in General Surgery, Cardiothoracic Surgery, General Vascular Surgery, Preventive and Occupational Medicine (DABPM); he is also certified by the American Board of Independent Medical Examiners (CIME) and by the Medical Review Officer Certification Council as a certified Medical Review Officer (CMRO), as well as a DOT certified medical examiner.
DOT Physical Without Hassles
Questions about getting
your Medical Card
Get the GUIDEBOOK here
More Questions?Get your questions answered here
What Drivers Are Saying
Happy With Your Experience?
We’d be grateful if you would take a few minutes and write a short review in the Comments box below.
** Please do not post questions here.
- If you have a question about DOT physicals, medical conditions, Federal or state regulations, please visit our Driver Q&A pages to get your questions answered.
- If you need to make an appointment, or have a question about our DOT services, please contact the Doctor’s Office at the phone number listed above.
- Your email address will not be published.
- We’ll approve your comment first, before it appears on this page.
(This is to save us all from zombie spammers and robots that post junk on websites.)