DOT Physical Exam & DOT Drug/Alcohol Testing
‘One Stop Shop’ for Occupational Medicine Testing
CMV parking available.
Office Hours (Central Time)
Monday – Friday
8:00am – 5:00pm
Se habla español.
DOT Physical Doctor
Dr. Terry D. Williams
National Registry #8706251053
Dr. Williams is a driver friendly doctor, and has been performing DOT physicals for over 10 years.
He is also a Designated Doctor for the Texas Department of Insurance, Division of Workers’ Compensation.
DOT Medical Exam Services
- DOT Physicals
- DOT Drug/Alcohol Testing
- Sleep Study Screening
- Exercise Tolerance Testing
We take care of your DOT Medical Card process and get it done right the first time at Medical Surgical & Compcare Enviva!
All Occupational Medicine Testing including
- Respirator fit
- Digital X-ray
For more information see our
Medical Surgical & Compcare Enviva website.
DOT Physical Without Hassles
Questions about getting
your Medical Card
Get the GUIDEBOOK here
More Questions?Get your questions answered here
What Drivers Are Saying
Dr. Williams is driver friendly. Got in and out fast.
Easy, breezy. Polite and cute staff. Quick service. Will keep coming here.
I’ve been seeing Dr. Williams for my DOT physical for years. He is the one that diagnosed my diabetes, and thanks to him I am being treated now before it caused any damage.
DOT physicals are now more difficult to pass, but Dr. Williams is helping me keep my CDL by keeping me informed and on top of the DOT regulations. He truly cares.
Happy With Your Experience?
We’d be grateful if you would take a few minutes and write a short review in the Comments box below.
** Please do not post questions here.
- If you have a question about DOT physicals, medical conditions, Federal or state regulations, please visit our Driver Q&A pages to get your questions answered.
- If you need to make an appointment, or have a question about our DOT services, please contact the Doctor’s Office at the phone number listed above.
- Your email address will not be published.
- We’ll approve your comment first, before it appears on this page.
(This is to save us all from zombie spammers and robots that post junk on websites.)