DOT Physical Exam
Don’t waste time sitting around waiting to be seen
Meds will get you in and out in no time!
We are located on N. Trenholm Rd across from Dent Middle School next door to the Burger King.
Tractor trailer parking is available next door.
No waiting to be seen.
Office Hours (Eastern Time)
Monday – Friday
8:00am – 5:00pm
DOT Physical Doctor
Dr. Gayle Heyer
National Registry #9201822931
DOT Medical Exam Services
- DOT Physical Exams
- Drug Screens
- DOT Breath Alcohol Testing
We take care of your DOT Medical Card process and get it done right the first time at Midlands.
For more information see our Midlands Exams & Drug Screening, Inc. website.
DOT Physical Without Hassles
Questions about getting
your Medical Card
Get the GUIDEBOOK here
More Questions?Get your questions answered here
Happy With Your Experience?
We’d be grateful if you would take a few minutes and write a short review in the Comments box below.
** Please do not post questions here.
- If you have a question about DOT physicals, medical conditions, Federal or state regulations, please visit our Driver Q&A pages to get your questions answered.
- If you need to make an appointment, or have a question about our DOT services, please contact the Doctor’s Office at the phone number listed above.
- Your email address will not be published.
- We’ll approve your comment first, before it appears on this page.
(This is to save us all from zombie spammers and robots that post junk on websites.)