DOT Physical Exam
Greenville, Greer, Spartanburg SC
1605 Locust Hill Road,
Greer, SC 29651
Convenient to I-85 between Greenville and Spartanburg
Parking available for all types of vehicles. Additional turn-around parking allowed next door at Whitey’s Auto Auction. One door down is Ingles, also with large parking.
Please call for an appointment.
Same day appointment usually available.
Office Hours (Eastern Time)
To help decrease your time in the office we see drivers
By Appointment Only.
Call ANY DAY
to make an appointment.
We see you on time and save you time.
DOT Physical Doctor
Dr. Joseph Russo, DC
National Registry #8274995875
Our friendly and courteous staff, Ann, Sherrie, and Amy, will be happy to serve you.
DOT Medical Exam Services
DOT Physical Exam
For your appointment, please bring:
- A list of medications taken, prescribed and OTC (if any).
- Your state issued driver’s license.
- A copy of your most recent medical examination certificate (Med card).
Come in and we will:
- Review health history
- Perform a thorough physical exam
Perform a urine test
- Complete the Medical Examination Certificate and DOT physical forms
You must pass all DOT physical requirements in order to be cleared for your medical certificate.
DOT Drug Testing Available
Employers: For your convenience we have partnered with a local Lab, Quest Diagnostics, to do drug testing. Call 864-848-4992 to set up.
- Pre-employment drug testing
- Post-employment random drug testing
At Mountain View Chiropractic, we know your time is valuable.
We are committed to serving your needs and helping you get back on the road.
- Chiropractic Services
- Cervical & Thoracic
- Low Back & Hip
- Elbow & Wrist
- Frozen Shoulder
- Knee & Ankle
- Soft Laser Correction
- Gentle non-forceful technique
- X-Ray on Site
- Massage Therapy
For more information, see our website Mountain View Chiropractic
DOT Physical Without Hassles
Questions about getting
your Medical Card
Get the GUIDEBOOK here
More Questions?Get your questions answered here
What Drivers Are Saying
Happy With Your Experience?
We’d be grateful if you would take a few minutes and write a short review in the Comments box below.
** Please do not post questions here.
- If you have a question about DOT physicals, medical conditions, Federal or state regulations, please visit our Driver Q&A pages to get your questions answered.
- If you need to make an appointment, or have a question about our DOT services, please contact the Doctor’s Office at the phone number listed above.
- Your email address will not be published.
- We’ll approve your comment first, before it appears on this page.
(This is to save us all from zombie spammers and robots that post junk on websites.)