DOT Physical Exams
Short distance from I-90 and I-79
Parking for cars, small trucks and cabs directly in front of office.
Parking for large commercial vehicles is available on a residential side street, directly across from office.
Same day appointments available.
Appointments may be made
via phone or
click the green button to schedule by email.
Office Hours (Eastern Time)
8:00am – 8:00pm
8:00am – 6:00pm
10:00am – 6:00pm
8:00am – 2:00pm
8:00am – 6:00pm
9:30am – 1:00pm
Accommodations may be made for earlier appointments or appointments outside of regular hours if needed.
DOT Physical Doctor
Tammy Kay Cassa, D.C.
National Registry #9100577199
DOT Medical Exam Services
- DOT Physical Exam and Urinalysis; fee $80.00.
- Ability to schedule drug testing or any lab work with LabCorp Nationwide with on-line script
- Cash, Check, Credit Cards Accepted (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover)
Dr. Tammy looks forward to providing a quality, time efficient physical exam.
We take care of your DOT Medical Card process and get it done right the first time at Cassa Family Chiropractic!
- Chiropractic Care … Spinal and Extremity Adjustments as well as Sinus and TMJ work
- Adjunctive Physical Medicine such as Decompression Therapy, E-Stim, Ultra-Sound
- Licensed Massage Therapist on Staff
For more information see Cassa Family Chiropractic website
DOT Physical Without Hassles
Questions about getting
your Medical Card
Get the GUIDEBOOK here
More Questions?Get your questions answered here
Happy With Your Experience?
We’d be grateful if you would take a few minutes and write a short review in the Comments box below.
** Please do not post questions here.
- If you have a question about DOT physicals, medical conditions, Federal or state regulations, please visit our Driver Q&A pages to get your questions answered.
- If you need to make an appointment, or have a question about our DOT services, please contact the Doctor’s Office at the phone number listed above.
- Your email address will not be published.
- We’ll approve your comment first, before it appears on this page.
(This is to save us all from zombie spammers and robots that post junk on websites.)