Affordable DOT Physicals
Parking is available for cars. Large commercial vehicles may park on street if available.
Same day appointments
are usually available.
Office Hours (Pacific Time)
Tuesday – Saturday
9:00am – 6:00pm
DOT Physical Doctor
Dr. Justin Knight
National Registry #9867042233
DOT Medical Exam Services
- DOT Physical exam
Your time is precious, we don’t want to waste yours. We do our best to make the DOT Physical exam as hassle free as possible for you, and make it as simple as these 3 steps:
- Step 1: Brief Health History
- Step 2: Medical Examination
- Step 3: Complete Long Form and Medical Card
Keep the following in mind before your DOT physical visit:
- To speed up your visit please fill out the driver’s portion of the Medical Examination Report prior to your visit.
- Insurance does not cover this exam – some employers may pay for this exam
- Here is a list of items to bring that may be helpful:
- Glasses if vision requires a prescription
- Last MER Card
- List of medications with dosages
- Yearly clearance letter from Cardiologist or for other chronic conditions may be required before clearance
We take care of your DOT Medical Card process and get it done right the first time at Motion Chiropractic!
When you are hurting we will be there for you too.
- Chiropractic care
- Deep-tissue, injury specific massage
- Electronic muscle stimulation
- Instrument-assisted soft tissue manipulation
- Low level laser therapy
- Therapeutic exercises
- Kinesiology tape
- Heat and cold therapy
Back Pain? Neck Pain? Shoulder Pain? Leg Pain? Repetitive strain injury builds up over time in long distance drivers. Many drivers come in to see us with back pain. One of the injuries Dr. Knight sees often is an injured shoulder due to the rigors of truck driving. Others come in with hip and leg pain.
Chiropractic adjustment is a key treatment Dr. Knight uses to help patients get out of pain and improve their ability to perform their work. Active pin-and-stretch is one of many soft tissue treatments that Dr. Knight uses, to quickly resolve many conditions caused by overuse of muscles and joints.
“Gentle, but effective” is Dr. Knight’s mantra. He focuses on the presenting injury with precise and effective techniques that improve circulation, reduce swelling and inflammation associated with the pain, and encourage quicker healing.
If you have pain, ask Dr.Knight about it. If he can help you he’ll tell you! If it’s not a condition he can help, he’ll tell you that too!
DOT Physical Without Hassles
Questions about getting
your Medical Card
Get the GUIDEBOOK here
More Questions?Get your questions answered here
Happy With Your Experience?
We’d be grateful if you would take a few minutes and write a short review in the Comments box below.
** Please do not post questions here.
- If you have a question about DOT physicals, medical conditions, Federal or state regulations, please visit our Driver Q&A pages to get your questions answered.
- If you need to make an appointment, or have a question about our DOT services, please contact the Doctor’s Office at the phone number listed above.
- Your email address will not be published.
- We’ll approve your comment first, before it appears on this page.
(This is to save us all from zombie spammers and robots that post junk on websites.)