Fast, Friendly, Accurate DOT Physicals
By Certified Medical Examiner
6303 Fresh Pond Rd
Ridgewood, Queens, NY 11385
GPS – Use 6307 Fresh Pond Rd
Located inside Force Fitness Club
On street parking available for commercial vehicles.
We value YOUR time
Same Day Appointments
One driver per appointment slot.
Office Hours (Eastern Time)
7 Days a Week!
— also —
Convenient location at Tullo Truck Plaza in Kearny, NJ.
We take walk-ins and appointments at our NJ location.
DOT Physical Doctor
Dr. Laureen Longo, DC
National Registry #3828314980
Dr. Longo’s family has been in the trucking business for over 40 years!
Dr. Longo is the only doctor in the area giving DOT Physicals that has a Commercial Driver’s License!
DOT Medical Exam Services
- DOT CDL Physicals
We take care of your DOT Medical Card process and get it done right first time at DOT CDL PHYSICALS QUEENS!
- Quality Chiropractic Care
For more information see drlongochiro.com
DOT Physical Without Hassles
Questions about getting
your Medical Card
Get the GUIDEBOOK here
More Questions?Get your questions answered here
What Drivers Are Saying
“Fastest physical ever!”
– Randy M.
“I walked right in and in less than 30 minutes, I had my medical
– Luis R.
“Dr. Longo is top notch”
– Albert A.
“Dr. Longo is amazing!”
– Carly, Brooklyn, NY
“Totally comfortable and easy explanation of dot rules and procedures”
“This one of the best experiences I had with a Doctor. I would definitely recommend her. This should be the only place to come.”
Happy With Your Experience?
We’d be grateful if you would take a few minutes and write a short review in the Comments box below.
** Please do not post questions here.
- If you have a question about DOT physicals, medical conditions, Federal or state regulations, please visit our Driver Q&A pages to get your questions answered.
- If you need to make an appointment, or have a question about our DOT services, please contact the Doctor’s Office at the phone number listed above.
- Your email address will not be published.
- We’ll approve your comment first, before it appears on this page.
(This is to save us all from zombie spammers and robots that post junk on websites.)