MCSA – DOT Physicals
located in the Heart of the Bakken Oil Fields
Reserved parking for clinic patients.
Big rig street parking available.
After hours by appointment.
Office Hours (Central Time)
Monday to Friday
8:00am – 6:00pm
DOT Physical Doctor
Dr. George B. Hightower M.D.
National Registry #7823766715
DOT Medical Exam Services
- Department of Transportation (DOT) and non-DOT physicals
- Pre-employment physicals
- Fit-for-duty and return-to-work physicals
- DOT and non-DOT breath alcohol testing
- Random, pre- and post-injury drug testing collection services
We take care of your DOT Medical Card process and get it right first time at Landmark Occupational Health!
- Employee annual wellness exams
- Functional capacity evaluation (FCE)
- Vision testing
- Audiometry (hearing) testing
- Spirometry (lung function) and OSHA respirator fit testing
- Safe work environment and employee education services
- Medical Review Officer (MRO) services
- Ability to be your company’s Medical Director
More information – click this link to Landmark Occupational Health.
We are a full service Occupational Health Clinic
Comprehensive 24/7 work injury care
DOT Physical Without Hassles
Questions about getting
your Medical Card
Get the GUIDEBOOK here
More Questions?Get your questions answered here
What Drivers Are Saying
Happy With Your Experience?
We’d be grateful if you would take a few minutes and write a short review in the Comments box below.
** Please do not post questions here.
- If you have a question about DOT physicals, medical conditions, Federal or state regulations, please visit our Driver Q&A pages to get your questions answered.
- If you need to make an appointment, or have a question about our DOT services, please contact the Doctor’s Office at the phone number listed above.
- Your email address will not be published.
- We’ll approve your comment first, before it appears on this page.
(This is to save us all from zombie spammers and robots that post junk on websites.)