DOT Physical Service
By appointment or walk-in
Parking accommodates large commercial vehicles
Office Hours (Central Time)
Monday – Friday
9:00am – 4:00pm
DOT Physical Doctor
Stanford A. Owen, MD
National Registry #5395277327
DOT Medical Exam Services
- DOT physical exam and certification
- Drug testing available
We take care of your DOT Medical Card process and get it done right the first time at Center for Health Management!
Dr. Owen is an experienced internal medicine physician who has been in practice for over 36 years.
We have a comfortable and welcoming office setting, and our friendly staff is ready to help you.
Complete, affordable medical care for those with no insurance or high deductibles. Ask about CHM’s Access Plan!
Appointments are easy to make – just call 228-864-9669.
- Full service Internal Medicine practice
- Stress test
- Bone density
- Carotid artery screen
- Medical Nutrition Therapy
- Urgent care
- Sleep study
- Physical rehabilitation
- Addiction treatment program
For more information see our Center for Health Management website.
Local Business Information
Memorial Hospital at Gulfport, Sartin’s Discount Drugs, Harrison County Courthouse.
DOT Physical Without Hassles
Questions about getting
your Medical Card
Get the GUIDEBOOK here
More Questions?Get your questions answered here
Happy With Your Experience?
We’d be grateful if you would take a few minutes and write a short review in the Comments box below.
** Please do not post questions here.
- If you have a question about DOT physicals, medical conditions, Federal or state regulations, please visit our Driver Q&A pages to get your questions answered.
- If you need to make an appointment, or have a question about our DOT services, please contact the Doctor’s Office at the phone number listed above.
- Your email address will not be published.
- We’ll approve your comment first, before it appears on this page.
(This is to save us all from zombie spammers and robots that post junk on websites.)