Same Day DOT Physical Exams
St Peters, St Charles MO
331 Jungermann Rd
St Peters, MO 63376
Located just south of Mexico and Jungermann Rd off I70 in St Charles county.
Street parking available on Gailwood Drive for trucks and buses. Parking at the office for cars and small trucks. Larger CMV parking may be available in our office lot on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday am.
Please call for an appointment.
Same day appointments are usually available.
Office Hours (Central Time)
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
9:00am – 12:00pm
2:00pm – 6:15pm
Tuesday and Thursday
2:00pm – 6:15pm
8:00am – 12:00pm
DOT Physical Doctors
Dr. Jenny Crosby Wiemann, DC
National Registry #6770366993
Dr. Lori Stock, DC
National Registry #9148073345
Dr. Erik Brown, DC
National Registry #7640535952
DOT Medical Exam Services
- DOT Physical Exams
- Drivers, we provide a laminated card for your wallet.
- DOT Drug Tests
- Laboratories that we are currently collection sites for are Medtox, Quest and LabCorp. We work with Consortium services for random testing.
- Pre-employment 5 and 10 panel drug testing
- DOT Breath Alcohol Tests
- Customized exams for your company’s needs
Get your DOT medical card done right the first time at Crosby Chiropractic & Acupuncture Centre. We have three CME chiropractors who are available 6 days a week to take care of your DOT physical needs.
We have been doing DOT physicals since 2013 and understand the importance of being proactive with you and your health conditions. After we have done your first exam, we will give you a one month heads up that you need to recertify, so you can see your physician or specialist and be ready to go on your follow up certifications with our office.
For more information see Crosby Chiropractic & Acupuncture Centre website
DOT Physical Without Hassles
Questions about getting
your Medical Card
Get the GUIDEBOOK here
More Questions?Get your questions answered here
What Drivers Are Saying
Happy With Your Experience?
We’d be grateful if you would take a few minutes and write a short review in the Comments box below.
** Please do not post questions here.
- If you have a question about DOT physicals, medical conditions, Federal or state regulations, please visit our Driver Q&A pages to get your questions answered.
- If you need to make an appointment, or have a question about our DOT services, please contact the Doctor’s Office at the phone number listed above.
- Your email address will not be published.
- We’ll approve your comment first, before it appears on this page.
(This is to save us all from zombie spammers and robots that post junk on websites.)