Walk-ins and Appointments
Parking for cars and small trucks.
Same day or next day appointments available.
Office Hours (Eastern Time)
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
9:00am – 2:30pm
9:00am – 1:00 pm
Absolutely no wait time to be seen in our offices.
DOT Physical Doctor
Dr. Nancy Rivera
National Registry #6697796846
DOT Medical Exam Services
- DOT Physical exam
- DOT UDS and collection
We fax and copy DOT records for patient at no charge. Our fees are affordable and we match our competitors pricing.
Certified Medical Reviewing Officer and DOT certified with fluent Spanish Language credentials.
We take care of your DOT Medical Card process and get it done right the first time at 1st Medical!
Affordable medical care with friendly and compassionate staff.
Blood pressure checked and monitored for free.
- Primary care services for chronic diseases eg. hypertension and diabetes management
- Work related injuries and treatment
- Evaluation and care of acute illnesses
- Onsite labdraw. Affordable blood work ( CBC,CMP,LIPID)
- Chronic pain care now offering suboxone programs
For more information see our website 1st Medical of Annapolis
DOT Physical Without Hassles
Questions about getting
your Medical Card
Get the GUIDEBOOK here
More Questions?Get your questions answered here
What Drivers Are Saying
Happy With Your Experience?
We’d be grateful if you would take a few minutes and write a short review in the Comments box below.
** Please do not post questions here.
- If you have a question about DOT physicals, medical conditions, Federal or state regulations, please visit our Driver Q&A pages to get your questions answered.
- If you need to make an appointment, or have a question about our DOT services, please contact the Doctor’s Office at the phone number listed above.
- Your email address will not be published.
- We’ll approve your comment first, before it appears on this page.
(This is to save us all from zombie spammers and robots that post junk on websites.)