CDL – DOT Physical Exams, Drug Screens
Port Charlotte, FL
Parking, adjacent to the office, is available for cars, small trucks and large commercial vehicles.
Please call for appointments.
Same day appointment are usually available.
If possible, please complete DOT forms prior to your arrival.
Office Hours (Eastern Time)
Monday through Friday
8:00am – 4:30pm
DOT Physical Doctor
Dr. Lance Kreplick, M.D.,
M.M.M, F.A.A.E.M., ABEM/UHM
National Registry #8140130834
DOT Medical Exam Services
- Pre-employment / Department of Transportation physicals
- Comprehensive drug testing program
We take care of your DOT Medical Card process and get it done right the first time at Company Care!
- Occupational Medicine
- Return-to-work evaluations
- Diagnostics, screenings & vaccinations
- Injury Care
- Physical & Occupational Therapy
Fawcett Memorial Hospital offers occupational health and worker’s compensation services through our Company Care program. Company Care is a comprehensive occupational health solution tailored to meet the unique needs of your business or industry. Services provided include drug testing programs, occupational health services as well as worker’s compensation treatment.
Company Care works with more than 700 employers in the market area including Charlotte, Pasco, Hernando, Hillsborough, and Pinellas Counties.
Dr. Lance Kreplick’s concentration is Occupational Medicine, Wound care and Hyperbaric Medicine. He is a past Vice-Chairperson and Associate Clinical Professor of Emergency Medicine at a residency program just outside of Chicago. He has degrees from Tufts University, The Chicago Medical School and the John Heinz School of Public Policy and Management. He completed his EM residency at Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit and served as Chief Resident for the program in 1990-1991. He has published research in peer-reviewed journals and has been a contributing author / editor for Emedicine.com and WebMD.
DOT Physical Without Hassles
Questions about getting
your Medical Card
Get the GUIDEBOOK here
More Questions?Get your questions answered here
Happy With Your Experience?
We’d be grateful if you would take a few minutes and write a short review in the Comments box below.
** Please do not post questions here.
- If you have a question about DOT physicals, medical conditions, Federal or state regulations, please visit our Driver Q&A pages to get your questions answered.
- If you need to make an appointment, or have a question about our DOT services, please contact the Doctor’s Office at the phone number listed above.
- Your email address will not be published.
- We’ll approve your comment first, before it appears on this page.
(This is to save us all from zombie spammers and robots that post junk on websites.)