DOT / CDL Physicals
Fort Collins, and Loveland, CO
Parking for large CMVs.
Please call for appointments.
Same day appointments usually available.
Office Hours (Mountain Time)
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday
8:30am – 5:30pm
2:00pm – 5:30pm
9:00am – 12:00 noon
DOT Physical Doctors
Dr. John Smith, DC
National Registry #7641870126
Dr. Carla Irven Smith, DC
National Registry #9103460601
Dr. Jeff Bjorklund, DC
National Registry #9172996828
DOT Medical Exam Services
- DOT Physical Exam / Medical Card
Get your DOT Medical Card done right the first time at Rocky Mountain Spine & Disc!
- X-ray On-Site
- Cold Laser Therapy
- Spinal Decompression Therapy
For more information see Rocky Mountain Spine & Disc website
DOT Physical Without Hassles
Questions about getting
your Medical Card
Get the GUIDEBOOK here
More Questions?Get your questions answered here
“After just moving back to Fort Collins, I decided to try Rocky Mountain Spine & Disc for a DOT physical. The entire staff was amazing and helped tremendously. I look forward to working with the Rocky Mountain team for a long time to come!”
“Very friendly staff at Rocky Mountain Spine & Disc. Pleasant experience all the way around. Extremely clean and nice office.”
This fine morning I arrived at RMSD to find the most pleasant staff. I can’t remember a time when I’ve had such a welcoming experience in a clinical setting. Awesome work ya’ll! I will be recommending others to come to RMSD! Woohoo!”
“I came in to get a physical and was pleasantly surprised by the warm atmosphere and friendly staff. The doctor was friendly and made the exam quick and painless. Overall, A++ experience. Thank you!”
Happy With Your Experience?
We’d be grateful if you would take a few minutes and write a short review in the Comments box below.
** Please do not post questions here.
- If you have a question about DOT physicals, medical conditions, Federal or state regulations, please visit our Driver Q&A pages to get your questions answered.
- If you need to make an appointment, or have a question about our DOT services, please contact the Doctor’s Office at the phone number listed above.
- Your email address will not be published.
- We’ll approve your comment first, before it appears on this page.
(This is to save us all from zombie spammers and robots that post junk on websites.)