DOT Physical Exams – Pleasant Hill, CA
East Bay Area of California, approximately 25-miles from San Francisco, 1-mile off of highway 680 near the CHP scales.
Our office is located in a semi-industrial area, which allows for easy 10 and 18-wheel parking while you are getting your physical completed.
By Appointment Only
Office Hours (Pacific Time)
8:00am – 4:00pm
8:00am – 1:00pm
Saturday & Sunday
By special appointment
DOT Medical Exam Services
- DOT / CDL Physicals
- Drug testing
We take care of your DOT Medical Card process and get it done right first time at at Frieders Chiropractic!
Other Services – East Bay Occupational Testing
- Workers’ Compensation QME Exams
- State of California EDD Exams
- OSHA Audiometric Testing
- OSHA Spirometry Testing
- OSHA Respirator Fit Testing
For more information go to Frieders Chiropractic website.
DOT Physical Without Hassles
Questions about getting
your Medical Card
Get the GUIDEBOOK here
More Questions?Get your questions answered here
What Drivers Are Saying
Happy With Your Experience?
We’d be grateful if you would take a few minutes and write a short review in the Comments box below.
** Please do not post questions here.
- If you have a question about DOT physicals, medical conditions, Federal or state regulations, please visit our Driver Q&A pages to get your questions answered.
- If you need to make an appointment, or have a question about our DOT services, please contact the Doctor’s Office at the phone number listed above.
- Your email address will not be published.
- We’ll approve your comment first, before it appears on this page.
(This is to save us all from zombie spammers and robots that post junk on websites.)