DOT Physical exams, DOT drug and alcohol testing
Parking for cars and small trucks in our parking lot on location, as well as large commercial vehicles across the street on the corner of 22nd and Q street.
Office Hours (Pacific Time)
Monday – Friday
8:00am – 5:00pm
Call for doctors availability.
On call for after hours testing when necessary for Post Accident drug testing.
DOT Physical Doctor
Dr. Gary W. Evans, D.C.
National Registry #6968301490
DOT Medical Exam Services
- DOT Physical exams
- DOT Drug and alcohol testing for:
- Reasonable Suspicion/cause
- Return to Duty
- Post Accident
- Other request
- DOT drug and alcohol testing with consortium services nationwide (Third Party Administrator)
Dr. Gary Evans, D.C., and Staff are happy to serve your DOT needs. We have been serving the Bakersfield and surrounding areas for over 20 years.
We take care of your DOT Medical Card process and get it done right the first time at Bakersfield Drug Testing!
- Spirometry testing (PFT)
- Company physicals
- Musculoskeletal screening
For more information see our Bakersfield Drug Testing website.
DOT Physical Without Hassles
Questions about getting
your Medical Card
Get the GUIDEBOOK here
More Questions?Get your questions answered here
Happy With Your Experience?
We’d be grateful if you would take a few minutes and write a short review in the Comments box below.
** Please do not post questions here.
- If you have a question about DOT physicals, medical conditions, Federal or state regulations, please visit our Driver Q&A pages to get your questions answered.
- If you need to make an appointment, or have a question about our DOT services, please contact the Doctor’s Office at the phone number listed above.
- Your email address will not be published.
- We’ll approve your comment first, before it appears on this page.
(This is to save us all from zombie spammers and robots that post junk on websites.)