DOT Physical Exams
Bus Driver Exams
We are located just off the HWY 99 Briggsmore overpass.
Parking is available for CMV.
Office Hours (Pacific Time)
Monday – Friday
9:00am – 6:00pm
DOT Physical Doctor
Dr. Amber Kingsley DC, QME, IME
National Registry #8931494160
DOT Medical Exam Services
- DOT Physical Exams
- Bus Driver Physicals
- DOT Drug Testing
- Pre-Employment Physicals
- Consortium Management
We look forward to helping you with your DOT needs.
We take care of your DOT Medical Card process and get it done right the first time at Chiropractic Health Center!
- Chiropractic Manipulation Therapy
- Hormone Testing
- Nutritional Consultations
- Natural Hormone Supplements
DOT Physical Without Hassles
Questions about getting
your Medical Card
Get the GUIDEBOOK here
More Questions?Get your questions answered here
Happy With Your Experience?
We’d be grateful if you would take a few minutes and write a short review in the Comments box below.
** Please do not post questions here.
- If you have a question about DOT physicals, medical conditions, Federal or state regulations, please visit our Driver Q&A pages to get your questions answered.
- If you need to make an appointment, or have a question about our DOT services, please contact the Doctor’s Office at the phone number listed above.
- Your email address will not be published.
- We’ll approve your comment first, before it appears on this page.
(This is to save us all from zombie spammers and robots that post junk on websites.)