CDL Exams, 30 years experience.
Near I5, Hwy12, Hwy99, Lodi, CA
Near I5, Hwy12, Hwy99
Bus/Tractor parking on Kettleman Lane (Hwy 12) 0.7 miles South.
Call for Tractor-trailer options.
Same day appointments usually available.
Office Hours (Pacific Time)
Monday through Friday
8:00am – 5:00pm
(Drug Test Collections until 3:30pm)
DOT Physical Doctor
Ben Watson, MD
National Registry #7380567247
DOT Medical Exam Services
- DOT Physical Exam
- Fitness for Duty
- Drug Screens
- Random Testing Program
- In-house MRO
- Breath Alcohol
We have CA and Federal long forms.
Bring most recent lab reports, if any, name and dose of any medications.
We take care of your DOT Medical Card process and get it done right the first time at businessname!
- Occupational Medicine
- Respirator Clearance
- Preventive Medicine Consultation
For more information see Occupational Health Services website
DOT Physical Without Hassles
Questions about getting
your Medical Card
Get the GUIDEBOOK here
More Questions?Get your questions answered here
Happy With Your Experience?
We’d be grateful if you would take a few minutes and write a short review in the Comments box below.
** Please do not post questions here.
- If you have a question about DOT physicals, medical conditions, Federal or state regulations, please visit our Driver Q&A pages to get your questions answered.
- If you need to make an appointment, or have a question about our DOT services, please contact the Doctor’s Office at the phone number listed above.
- Your email address will not be published.
- We’ll approve your comment first, before it appears on this page.
(This is to save us all from zombie spammers and robots that post junk on websites.)