DOT Physical Exam
DOT drug and alcohol testing also available
Conveniently located across from the Enterprise Post Office on Glover Avenue.
Large parking lot that has an entrance and exit that will allow access for tractor trailers and buses.
Call for Appointment
to prevent waiting times
Office Hours (Central Time)
Monday through Friday
8:00am – 5:00pm
DOT Physical Doctor
Dr. Donald B. Williams, DC
National Registry #3235233893
DOT Medical Exam Services
- CDL physicals
- Drug and alcohol testing
- Pre-employment, post accident, random
We take care of your DOT Medical Card process and get it done right the first time!
- Chiropractic treatment
- X-ray facilities
Dr. Williams has practiced in Enterprise for over 35 years.
We welcome new patients.
Chiropractic adjustment is a flat fee of $25.00 for self-pay patients.
DOT Physical Without Hassles
Questions about getting
your Medical Card
Get the GUIDEBOOK here
More Questions?Get your questions answered here
What Drivers Are Saying
Happy With Your Experience?
We’d be grateful if you would take a few minutes and write a short review in the Comments box below.
** Please do not post questions here.
- If you have a question about DOT physicals, medical conditions, Federal or state regulations, please visit our Driver Q&A pages to get your questions answered.
- If you need to make an appointment, or have a question about our DOT services, please contact the Doctor’s Office at the phone number listed above.
- Your email address will not be published.
- We’ll approve your comment first, before it appears on this page.
(This is to save us all from zombie spammers and robots that post junk on websites.)